LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
COMPETENCY TO CONTRACT
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information You Give Us–You may be required to give us sensitive personal data about yourself while creating an Account, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail chat or otherwise. This includes information voluntarily provided by you including but not limited to when you register to use the Online Platforms, activate yourAccount, use any of our Services, transfer any funds from/to your Linked Bank Account, or when we troubleshoot problems reported by you. The information you give us may include without limitation your name, photograph, postal address, e-mail address and phone number, Govt. Issued Identity Details (i.e. Aadhaar Number), information about/images of your Tax Identification Details (i.e. Permanent Account Number -PAN card) and other identification documents, financial and credit card information, details of your Linked Bank Account and digital assets wallets held on third party exchanges/websites, location details or other information requested by us to detect and protect against frauds and similar criminal activity and such other information required by us from time to time for providing the Services. We may also occasionally require you to participate in optional surveys. Your personal data may be collected through such surveys. We may also require additional information about you for performing ongoing due diligence (necessitated under the applicable law) based on your risk assessment, transaction value, etc.You must ensure that all your data and/or information shared with us is accurate, correct and complete, at all times. You understand that you must promptly inform us of any changes to your data and/or information which may impact your use of our Services. We shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage that may occur to you or other third parties on account of provision of incorrect data and/or information provided by a User.
- Information We Collect About You–With regard to each of your visits to any of the Online Platforms, we may automatically collect and analyse the following demographic and other information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other similar information.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Online Platforms (including date and time); information about transactions and trades executed or attempted to be executed by you; material or information that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information relating to fund transfer requests executed byyou while accessing Services through our Online Platforms. In such transactions, we may collect information relating to such transactions provided by you or by a Selected Third Party.
- Metadata is usually technical data associated with the content you submit, post or share on the Website. Users can add or may have metadata added to their content including geolocation, date, attribution, or other data.
- Information We Receive from Other Sources–We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Such data may be shared internally and combined with data collected through use of the Online Platforms. We also work closely with select third parties (including, for example, subcontractors such as advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from such sources. We collect non-personally identifiable information to track the total number of visitors to the Online Platforms in aggregate form and identify the type of Internet web browser (e.g., Google Chrome®) and operating system (e.g., Windows®) used by the visitor. This information allows us continuously to improve the Online Platforms and Services.
Limited personal data may be collected through the cookies and tracking technology, including but not limited to transaction information and other generic information such as number of visitors, device information, etc. Further, if any personal data has been previously provided, cookies may be tied to such information.
Cookie and tracking information collected by us may be shared with third-parties which directly support our advertising/promotional activities and are involved in development/updation of our Online Platforms.
Commonly used browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies however you can modify your device’s settings to either alert you when you receive cookies or block cookies. If you disable/block cookies, it may affect the performance and functionality of our Online Platforms and may also restrict your experience. If you use different devices to access our Online Platforms, you would be required to modify each device’s settings individually to suit your cookie preferences.
HOW WE TREAT YOUR BROWSER INFORMATION
We analyse the log files of our Online Platforms to better understand the volume of traffic to particular areas of our Online Platforms. This information helps us to serve your information needs.Use of your information is done in the following manner:
- Information You Give to Usis used –
- to verify and process your personal particulars and payment;
- to inform you of promotions, offers, surveys, events, products and services, which may be of interest to you;
to facilitate and provide the services offered through the Online Platforms.
- to update and back-up our records;
to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between the Company and you (including processing of any transactions executed or attempted to be executed by you) and to provide you with the information and Services, that you request from us;
- to enhance the security of our Online Platforms;
- to personalise content/Services offered to you;
- to facilitate sale of digital tokens or virtual currencies;
- to provide, manage or access digital wallets for holding digital assets;
- to provide services for purchasing, trading and/or holding of digitalassets;
- to facilitate various products and/or services related to digital assets;
- to provide any escrow, courier, anti-counterfeiting or dispute resolution services;
- to remember information to help you efficiently access your Account;
- to provide you with information about other Services we offer that are similar to those that you are already using or have enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit Selected Third Parties to provide you, with information about Services we feel may interest you. If you are a registered User, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to the Services being used by you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit Selected Third Party to use your data, we (or they) may contact you for the purposes of verification and authentication of your identification documents;
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- to ensure that Content from our Online Platforms is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computing device;
- to send you Service-related notices or emails and other non-essential promotional material (Users will be provided the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such email communication by unsubscribing using the relevant link or by contacting usat [email protected])
- for KYC verification of the details of Tax Identification Details and other Identification documents provided by you. You understand that in order to verify that such information belongs to you: -we may send you a verification emails/one-time password;-share all such information with a Selected Third Party.
to prevent and identifysuspicious /other illegal transactions in order to mitigate risks relating to money laundering and other illegal activities.
- Information We Collect About Youis used –
- to administer our Online Platforms and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Online Platforms to ensure that the content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features ofour Services, if any, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Online Platforms safe and secure;•to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other Users about Services that may interest you or them.
- for fulfilling our obligations under applicable law including performing on-going due diligence and reporting suspicious/other illegal transactions.
- for mitigating risks relating to money laundering and other illegal activities.
- in order to comply with directions of various law enforcement agencies/regulators.
- Information We Receive from Other Sourcesis used for – We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
Personal data means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (i) from that data, or (ii) from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access. Your personal data is accessible only by our authorized employees and Selected Third Parties, and is otherwise kept secure.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unlawful access to or accidental loss of information collected including those prescribed under applicable laws. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We use firewalls on our servers. Any information collected during processing of payment transactions electronically will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of our Online Platforms, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. You must log out when you leave any section of our Online Platforms protected by a password. We recommend closing the browser completely and re-opening it before accessing other websites over the internet.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee, give no warranties, and shall not be liable for breach of the security of your data transmitted through the Online Platforms due to malicious attacks, errors, commission or omissions not wilfullyinitiated by us. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may, at our sole discretion, retain any information and/or data provided by you for as long as your Account is active, for resolution of disputes, for the purposeof investigations or ongoing prosecutions or in case of any suspicious/illegal transactions, for enforcement of any agreements, and/or as necessitated under applicable laws. The retention period may be extended in accordance with the applicable law.
We make no warranties and shall not be liable regarding non-availability or non-retention of any information and/or data provided by you beyond the deletion of your Account.
You may deal with your personal data available with us in the following ways: You may correct, amend, add or update personal data from your Account at any time by logging in to your Account.
You are free to remove or delete your content from your Account at any point in time, provided, however, the Company may retain all or some of your data in accordance with the AML Policy in force or as per Applicable Law. Copies of public content may be retained indefinitely in our systems, including in cached and archived pages of our Online Platforms, or if other Users have copied or savedthat information.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
ONLINE PLATFORMS SECURITY
The Online Platforms store all data with the Cloud Platform provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS) which may store this data on its servers located outside of USA. AWS has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information. These measures adopted by the AWS Cloud Service and certain additional measures adopted by us are detailed in the Manual of Data Security Practices and Procedures. You acknowledge you have reviewed and understood the Manual of Data Security Practices and Procedures and that these are reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected. You also acknowledge that the standards followed by AWS are not within control of the Company and are liable to change from time to time. You agree that it is in your interest to review from time to time the security standards, practices and policies adopted by AWS to confirm that there are no changes that you are not comfortable with, AWS can be contacted here.
If you: (i) have queries about our data protection processes and practices, (ii) wish to request access to and/or make corrections to your personal data in our possession or under our control, or (iii) wish to withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, please submit a written request (with supporting documents, (if any) to our Compliance Officer. The name and contact details of the Compliance Officer are provided below:
Email: [email protected]
Our Compliance Officer shall endeavour to respond to you within 30 days of your submission. Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your personal data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our services or products to you or administer any contractual relationship in place. Such withdrawal may also result in the termination of any agreement you may have with us. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
We may charge you a fee for processing your request for access. Such a fee depends on the nature and complexity of your access request. Information on the processing fee will be made available to you.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION